- The efficacy of storytelling for building identity and agency with people with Learning Disabilities – MRes Scholarship
- Marie O’Hanrahan, KESS 2 PhD student from USW features in online event by The Society of Addiction Psychology (SoAP)
- PhD awarded to Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) Researcher from Bangor University
- The benefits of increased tree cover on ecosystem services from the Welsh uplands: KESS 2 participant Ashley Hardaker’s second paper published in ‘Ecosystem Services'
- Volatile organic compounds allow sensitive differentiation of biological soil quality: KESS 2 participant Rob Brown publishes first paper in ‘Soil Biology and Biochemistry’ journal.