MRes & MPhil Allocations Available
KESS 2 are looking for Academics and Company Partners to collaborate, develop and initiate new MRes and/or MPhil projects. Get in touch now to express your interest!
Want to implement R&D in your business?
Do you have a research project in mind?
- KESS 2 offers research that you can shape, with the support of an academic, to suit your company needs.
- A dedicated MRes/MPhil student will work on an area specific to your business.
- An MRes or MPhil project is an excellent introduction to collaborative research with potential for future R&D.
- Take advantage of the very low entry cost for the potential return your project could bring.
- Link up with a company partner and increase your research portfolio with an MRes/MPhil project.
- KESS 2 participation is a chance to build and improve upon existing business and industry collaboration.
- Fully funded MRes/MPhil projects (including additional budget allowances) for a student of your choice, when working in partnership with a company.
- MRes/MPhil projects initiated through KESS 2 carry the potential for future PhD upgrades.
|Further details and FAQ’s for company partners can be found on the Business Homepage
|Further details and FAQ’s for academics can be found on the Academics Homepage
KESS 2 links companies and organisations with academic expertise to undertake research projects that meet the needs of an active business or its sector. Funded by the European Social Fund (ESF), KESS 2 is a collaborative project involving all universities in Wales, led by Bangor University. Find out more stats and facts about KESS 2…